Gabriel is a partner focusing on Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation and Insolvency and Restructuring areas.
He represents large and medium-sized foreign and domestic clients in international and domestic arbitration, judicial proceedings of strategic interest to the clients, and provides corporate advice and mediation. Seijo mainly acts in discussions related to corporate law and corporate contracts.
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Law - Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
- Mestre (LL.M) and Doctor (Ph.D/J.S.D) in Civil Law - Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP)
Affiliations and other activities
- Professor of Private Law and Arbitration
- President of the Arbitration Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association (Bahia Chapter)
- Author of the book “Contrato de Fiança”
- Member of the Instituto dos Advogados de São Paulo (IASP)
- Member of Instituto dos Advogados da Bahia
- Member of Comitê Brasileiro de Arbitragem
- Member of Instituto de Direito Privado
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)