Gisela is a partner focusing on Labour and Employment.
She represents national and multinational companies in the services, industry and commerce sectors in labour litigation and consultancy. She handles administrative and judicial proceedings, executive compensation plans, collective bargaining negotiations and audits to assess observance of the labor laws and rules of compliance.
Gisela is a Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500.
- Labor and Employment
- Law - Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP)
- Post Graduation Degree in Labor Law - Universidade de São Paulo
Affiliations and other activities
- President of the Law Firms’ Union of São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro (SINSA)
- Member of the Superior Council on Labour Relations of the Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (FIESP)
- Member of the São Paulo State Trade Center’s Council (CECOMERCIO)
- Coordinator of the Employment Committee of the Law Firms Study Center (CESA)
- Member of the Labour Procedure Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Board Member of the Conselho de Emprego e Relações do Trabalho da Fecomercio/SP (CERT)
Insights — October 17, 2019
Labor Report on Decree No. 10.060/2019, which brings new regulations for temporary work.
Insights — September 26, 2019
Ministry of Economy issues ordinances on digital CTPS and changes to Regulatory Standards
Insights — April 22, 2019
New wave of kick scooters and labor relationships