Marcos is a partner in the area of Real Estate at Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados.
He represents a number of entrepreneurs, developers, builders, brokers, asset managers, family companies (holdings / family offices), shopping center managers, hotels and condominiums, logistics and industrial, banks, financial institutions, multinational corporations, publicly listed companies, real estate investment funds and investors, in some of the most complex and innovative real estate transactions in Brazil, involving:- due diligence, sale and purchase, surface rights, usufruct, easement, expropriation, donation, exchange, transfer in lieu of payment, lease, built to suit, sale and lease back, lease and rural partnership, construction, incorporation, condominiums, land parcelling, securitizations of real estate receivables, real estate investment funds, loans with property collateral (mortgages and fiduciary alienation), public infrastructure projects, property regularization, land and urban planning of industrial plants, logistic centers and acquisition of rural lands by foreigners, among others.
Marcos is recommended by the Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.
- Real Estate
- Law - Universidade de São Paulo
- Specialist in Contractual Law - Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP)
- Specialist Degree in Urban Law - Sociedade Brasileira de Direito Público
- Specialist Degree in Notarial Law and Real Estate Registry Law - Instituto de Registro Imobiliário do Brasil
Affiliations and other activities
- Member of the Real Estate Law Panel (MDDI)
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law (IBRADIM)
- Member of the GRI Real Estate Brazil
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Vários artigos jurídicos de Direito Imobiliário publicados em livros da área