Fábio Rosas is a partner in the areas of Restructuring and Litigation.
He represents foreign and domestic clients in judicial, administrative and arbitration cases, corporate advisory and mediation. Mr. Rosas mainly acts in discussions and disputes related to corporate law, business contracts, financing and banking transactions, represents financial institutions, creditors, funders and investors in debt and corporate restructurings, reorganizations, bankruptcies and distressed M&As.
Fábio Rosas participated in awarded cases by Latin Lawyer publication as ““Deal of the Year” of Restructuring in the years 2011 (Independência), 2012 (Celpa), 2014 (OGX), 2015 (OAS), 2017 (OOG).
Fábio Rosas took part in the awarded case by IFLR publication as “Deal of the Year” of restructuring in the years 2016 (OAS) and 2018 (OOG).
He has frequently been recognized as one of the main lawyers in Brazil by Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and Latin Lawyer.
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Law - Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP)
Affiliations and other activities
- Founding member of International Insolvency Institute - III
- Member of Insol International – International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals
- Member & Counselor of TMA Brasil – Turnaround Management Association – Brazil Section
- IBR member – Brazilian Institute of Restructuring