Marcos is a founding partner at Cescon Barrieu focusing on Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and Corporate Law and Governance.
He represents foreign and domestic clients in local and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, sale and acquisition of assets, joint ventures and other corporate transactions, involving various segments of the economy.
Marcos is recognized as one of Brazil’s leading lawyers in the fields of Corporate Law and Governance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity by Chambers and Partners, IFLR 1000 and Legal 500.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Law - Universidade de São Paulo
- Master of Laws Degree (LL.M.) - Cornell University Law School
Affiliations and other activities
- Member and Director of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo
- Member of the New York State Bar
- Chairman of the Comissão das Sociedades de Advogados (OAB-SP)